Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tutorial: How to Cover Grey with Henna and Indigo, Part 1 and 2

It is not easy to color grey hair with brown shades using natural hair dye - henna and indigo.  It's doable, certainly, but time consuming.  If using plant-based hair color is of the ultimate importance, regardless of time, then by all means check out the following videos.  These videos demonstrate how to touch up grey by using a mixture of henna and indigo to achieve a dark brown color.  Only Parts 1 and 2 are completed (this is a long process, remember?) and they include co-washing and Part 1 and mixing henna in Part 2.  These are my first videos and I have a lot of room for improvement but I hope they are understable.





The following video is how I mix my henna which I did BEFORE I co-washed my hair....