Friday, April 15, 2011

Henna Gloss Recipes

From Curly Nikki Forum: "Letha"
This is top mop maven recipe:
200G Henna [two boxes]
1/2 Cup Hello Hydration Conditioner
1 Cup Lustrasilk Mango & Shea Butter Conditioner
1/2 Cup of Brahmi Oil added to mixture before applying the Henna on my hair.

200G Henna Jamilia Henna (2bxs)
1 cup of Lustrasilk Argan Oil Conditioner
1/2 Hello Hydration b4 the changed the name (can't remember the name)
1/2 cup of GrapeSeed & Walnut Oil ( applied the oil b4 I put the henna gloss in my hair)
I didn't have any Brahmi Oil so I used this mixture

I did let my mixture sit over night for color release. Most people don't do this so this can be your personal preference.

Only used 2 bxs according to length so with shorter length 1 bx will be ok.. I used 2 boxs and had some left over so I freezed the left over.